itaas frequently serves the needs of leading service providers such as Comcast, Time Warner Cable, Cox Communications, Bright House Networks and more.
These companies look to itaas to:
- Develop, test and certify customized interactive digital video applications on set-tops and mobile devices for higher customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
- Create software to measure transactions such as VOD to ensure maximum performance, revenue and customer satisfaction.
- Support and enhance legacy platforms to provide improved the consumer experience.
- License and launch the EBIF interactive platform to extend the life and expand the usefulness of the installed base of set-tops.
- Develop dedicated development and testing environments to allow more effective use of internal resources.
Our extensive experience with cable system platforms and technologies allows us to ramp up quickly to meet customers’ demands and deadlines to support their wide range of iTV needs.
What can we do for Service Providers?
Our development team works with next-gen technologies such as HTML5 and IP video for over-the-top (OTT) solutions, current platforms such as EBIF, tru2way, iOS and Android as well legacy platform support. Our services include app development, server development, guide enhancements, and platform development/extension. We will assess your needs and provide solutions from concept to completion.
Our testing services at itaas include both test tools, such as VOD and SDV session simulators and testing and certification of DTA devices, EBIF, and tru2way applications. Our testing lab will provide infrastructure, both Cisco and Motorola, and experts to ensure a fast and effective defect-free solution, prior to deployment.
Our support service offerings include legacy system support and EBIF and tru2way platform support. Our experienced support personnel will ensure that your issues are resolved quickly so that your valuable internal resources can focus on your core business. Additionally, our support services team will provide an optimal path to fulfill your deployment needs both regionally and nationally.
Our packages are designed to meet your business needs and assist you in effectively managing your iTV initiatives. Our solutions include suites of applications to jump start your interactive initiatives (iLaunch) and live streaming video solutions to extend your video offerings to mobile devices. We also license the TVWorks EBIF and tru2way platforms, and provide SARA enhancements and bug fixes.